Content

Partnership with Stan Lee

Monday, December 7, 2009


“Partnership with Stan Lee”


Let me start off by saying, “Wow!” It was truly a blessing when I met Tom Filsinger. Who knew?  The man I was speaking too in 2008 would have made a big impact in my life.  I met Tom online on a community network that many call, “My Space dating service”. However, for Tom and me it was all about networking and business as usual. The funny thing is when we began talking it was just me being interested in Tom’s game business and Publishing Company, No; Stan lee wasn’t even a glimpse in my eye. I was all about Toms drive and motivation to succeed .His drive fascinated me to continue our relationship. And at this time I was into poetry and writing books so, Tom being a President to a Publishing company really caught my interest.

On occasions I get a journalist that’s interested in interviewing me for their magazine, or as a guest host on their radio show. I am always asked the same question and that is,” Who inspires you?”  Well, up until now it was always a tricky question. I never had anyone I looked up too or anyone that inspired me.
Finally now I am ready to answer that question. Tom Filsinger has been and will always be an inspiration to me and in my eyes he’s a super hero. Here is a man that has dreams and goals and succeeds with every blow he strikes. Tom shows the American dream is possible.

I always knew about the Stan Lee book,” Election Daze”.  Tom spoke about it to me numerous times before it was even publicized. However, I didn’t realize how big of a deal it was until I did an exclusive interview with Tom for, “Imagine”.  I know, I know, you must be saying to yourself, “how did the name Stan Lee not set off bells in her head.” Well, it didn’t and the fact is like I stated earlier, I was all about Tom Filsinger and his drive that I over looked his Empire. I consider myself blessed and faith may have something to do with it. Humbly speaking, I am forever grateful to have grown a partnership with Tom Filsinger.

I don’t like to repeat conversations I have with my clients/friends but I can say that Tom and Stan Lee has not only formed a business relationship, they are friends as well.  They are both working on new projects for 2010. Stay tuned for my March Issue to find out about all the goodies they have for us. Great News! Tom and I had a conversation on the telephone last week speaking about Imagines March issue. Not only will I have the exclusive interview with the man himself but I will also have the privilege to write an article on Stan Lee. This isn’t your normal article. I would love to tell you more about it but, it’s a secret. You will have to wait till my March issue of Imagine.



0 comments:

Post a Comment